top of page

Who we work with

If you've experienced any kind of sexual, domestic or relational abuse; or know somebody who has, we are here to help you and them.


We work with children, young people and adults who have directly experienced sexual, domestic or relational trauma and their loved ones/supporters who are experiencing vicarious or secondary trauma. 


We work collaboratively with and take referrals from a variety of organisations and are able to offer funded and self funded therapy. 

We are able to accept self referrals to our funded service in Hertfordshire and our self funded service covering Hertfordshire in person and the UK online.

download (2).jpeg
download (1).jpeg


“We are loving how short and concise your referral form is!!!  It is so quick and easy.  Very helpful, thank you." Claire, Bedfordshire ISVA service

bottom of page